Tattoo Laser Removal
Advanced Laser Technology
Promoting fantastic results, laser tattoo removal is a simple and safe procedure.
Q-switched ND:YAG laser generates a high powered beam of laser light in an extremely short pulse are the most suitable lasers for tattoo removal treatment.
The light is absorbed by the tattoo ink particles, breaking them down into smaller pieces, enabling your natural immune defences to absorb and disperse the ink.
A gradual fading of the tattoo occurs over a series of treatments
Every client is different, removal and healing times will differ for each tattoo removed.
What Are the Benefits?
There are a number of marked advantages to laser tattoo removal, most of which involve the non-surgical nature of this treatment. These advantages include:
- No scarring – The laser light is designed to leave your healthy skin cells alone. This means that the potential for scarring is low, which contrasts removal methods that rely upon “sanding” the skin.
- Effective fading and removal of tattoos – Laser removal can effectively diminish the appearance of tattoos without the lasting effects that can make other methods of removal undesirable.
- Minimal recovery – After receiving treatments of laser tattoo removal, you need to protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation for a few days. A small amount of redness and tenderness may persist, but these effects should subside within a few days of treatment.
- Removing specific or entire tattoos – Laser tattoo removal can remove specific tattoos or cleanse entire regions of your body from tattoos.
- Safety – Laser tattoo removal is one of the safest ways to remove tattoos. The risk of infection is minimal, few undesirable side effects occur after receiving treatment and comfort tends to stay high during the treatment process.